The concept is simple. Everyone has a phone so why not use it as a key? With no need for entry cards, or for expensive remote controls given to workers or relatives, the Hastel MobiKey is the easiest - and probably the cheapest - long term gate and door access system on the market.
DIN Rail mounting, this industrial quad band GSM device can analyse a mobile phone's CLID (calling Line ID) and allow or deny access based upon it. Simple to use, each mobile number registered within the unit's memory (up to 4000 numbers) becomes a key. As the call is not answered there is no cost to the individual(s) using the system.
Hastel's Windows-based software provides remote management of multiple sites for heavy users or, for home/light use, the system can be configured from a mobile phone.
- Access programmable via SMS from PC or mobile phone
- Standard SIM
- Quad band GSM
- Relay output
- Adjustable timer for relay
- Override input for exit
- Incoming number echoed out on serial port for data logging
- Welcome message sent to user when first added, to tell them which number to call for access / gate opening
- Software available for logging
- DIN rail mounted
- Internal/external antenna
- CD Windows based software
- OTAP remote provisioning
- Quad band 850/900/1800/1900
- 12V DC
- DIN rails to DIN EN 50 022
- Polycarb enclosure to UL 94 V.0
User Defined Parameters
- Add User
- Remove USer
- Welcome Message
- Length of relay pulse
- Setup sites and SIMs
- Add/Remove numbers
- Log access and users 24/7
- What is the number of CLIDs?
The device has 1MB of memory, allowing typically 4,000 numbers to be stored.
- What can we interface with, and is a PC required?
The Hastel MobiKey has in-built memory and therefore a PC is not required for operation. However if you have to administer many sites and numbers then a PC is advised to simplify the procedure. If you wish to log access events then a PC running suitable software may be connected to the serial port.