The Hastel GCOM-3D provides a reliable, low cost solution for a wide range of control, monitoring, logging and alarm messaging applications.
This quad band GSM device can monitor, log, alarm and control simultaneously and may be configured by the user with an easy to use windows program and cable.
Already successfully integrated into client applications, the GCOM-3D offers a cost-effective solution to OEMs, instrumentation, sensor and meter companies, MCC manufacturers, industry and factories. Through our in-house application engineering and web hosting services, we can develop custom telemetry and data management solutions.
- 6 volt free inputs
- 2 analogue (4 to 20mA) inputs
- 4 relay outputs
- Alarms sent via SMS and/or email
- Configuration by easy to use Windows software
- Configuration may be modified via SMS from mobile phone
- Remote control via SMS
- Interrogate via SMS
- Standard SIM
- Up to 8 programmable messages
- Up to 80 message recipients
- 6 actions for each trigger. May be a combination of relay operations and messaging.
- Logging of analogue inputs, sent via email attachment
- DIN rail mounted
- Internal/external antenna
- OTAP remote provisioning
- Quad band 850/900/1800/1900
- 12V DC
- DIN rails to DIN EN 50 022
- Polycarb enclosure to UL 94 V.0
- 1.2 megabytes of storage for logs
User Defined Parameters
- Message recipients
- Message content
- Normal states for volt free inputs
- Trigger delay on volt free inputs
- Scaling of analogue inputs and labels (i.e. 4 to 20 can be reported as 10 to 100PSI)
- Logging period (if required)
- Alarm levels and hysteresis on analogue inputs
- Actions on alarm - send alerts / operate relays etc.
- SMS and / or GPRS mode
- What is the maximum message length?
There may be 150 characters in each message that can be any combination of alphanumeric characters.
- Is a PLC required?
The GCOM-3D range has in-built intelligence for switching and light weight control and a PLC is not essential